EL CHE Guevara cross stitch pattern
"The secret to happiness is freedom." - Che Guevara.
You have a unique opportunity to stitch one of the most iconic images, the El Ché Ernesto Guevara. The hand work embroidery pattern is based on the Viva Ché poster designed by the Irish artist Jim FitzPatrick in 1968.
Total threads length
Aida 14 cells/inch
When you buy the pattern EL CHE Guevara cross stitch pattern you'll get:
- PDF pattern file for printing
Interactive pattern with the features below:
- changing the threads manufacturer,
- viewing in the WEB, on iOS and Android devices,
- saving the progress of stitching online.
- Professional subscription for the web version of Moulinella for one year.